Friday, May 05, 2006

The Notebook

Yesterday I watched The Notebook and I absolutely loved it! It's a wonderful romantic story about a poor boy and a rich girl without ever being cheesy.

Today the weather was just as beautiful as yesterday, so me and a friend went for a long biking trip through forest, lakes and meadows... Saw castles, ducks and some pretty girls and talked about life. I had a great day, though my arms got pretty much sunburned, which doesn't feel really nice now... ;-)

Today I also visited the last.fm page of an American girl that said about herself: "I'm an enthusiast--that means I like to like things: Movies, music, books, psychology, politics, whatever." I wish I had made that up! Replace the psychology with history and people and you have me. ;-)

Just now it started raining though the sun is still shining and it still feels pretty warm. I love the smell it brings into my room, while I'm listening to one of the most beautiful cd's ever: Ohio by Over The Rhine!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home