Thursday, May 11, 2006

Mad Season

Feeling way too tired and listening to one of my Top 5 favorite records of all time. Weird how I was not impressed at all when I heard it for the first time, some years ago. Now I think I will never grow tired of it though I can't find the words to explain why I love it so much.

Feeling tired because I got home late yesterday after visiting a friend, sleeping not very long because of the heat and after biking to the city I used to work for a drink with some of my former colleagues in their new building. It was so nice to be out on my bike! The weather has been great for over one week now.

Got some great ideas for my novel but too tired to do anything useful now. Think I'll read some more in The House At Pooh Corner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home